When you come to visit us here at Oral Health Associates, you’re guaranteed to get high-quality treatment and compassionate dental care. Our dental office is completely committed to meeting all of our patients’ needs and this deeply-held dedication starts at the very top with our educated and well-trained Green Bay family dentists. We’d like to introduce you to one of our terrific doctors – Dr. Gregory S. Gardner!
Meet Dr. Gregory S. Gardner
As your family dentist, Dr. Gardner has been providing the highest quality dental care to the Green Bay community for over 25 years! He believes that having a good relationship and full understanding of his patients will help them make the best decision for their overall health and wellness. He earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Marquette University following undergraduate work at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Dr. Gardner is passionate about staying up-to-date with the latest in dental techniques and technologies. He has spent many hours with lecture and hands-on courses at the Spear Education Center and the Dawson Academy. These advanced dental studies focus on complete, quality, and predictable dental care that combine great cosmetic results and good function.
Realizing that access to care isn’t possible for many people, Dr. Gardner works with organizations that provide charitable dental care. These include the Donated Dental Service program of the Wisconsin Foundation and the Northeast Wisconsin Community Clinic. He has also done dental mission trips to Jamaica, Peru, and Honduras where he can practice his Spanish. His other community involvement includes being a member of Rotary International (Downtown Green Bay club) and the Mankind Project.
Life balance is important to Dr. Gardner. He has a passion for landscaping/gardening and enjoys fitness activities such as biking, swimming, and yoga. He also likes to take part in multicultural experiences with foreign travel. He is proud of his two daughters, Lindsey (who lives in Washington DC) and Shelby (who lives in Detroit).
Dr. Gardner has membership in the following organizations:
- Spear Dental Study Club in Green Bay
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Brown-Door-Kewaunee component of the Wisconsin Dental Association
Our Services at Our Green Bay Dental Office
One of the things that makes our practice stand out the most is our vast array of beneficial dental services. Some of the treatments that your Green Bay family dentist will be able to provide for you include the following:
- Fillings – Our fillings can repair teeth that are decayed or damaged.
- Root Canals – If a tooth is dying, we can perform root canal treatment to save it.
- Crowns – Crowns will help restore a tooth’s structure, function, and appearance.
- Veneers – These are thin shells that are placed over the fronts of teeth, masking any flaws.
- Dentures – For those who have missing teeth, dentures can be used to help restore a smile.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants offer a more permanent solution for those who have missing teeth.
- Periodontics – This branch of dentistry is used to help stave off gum disease.
- Teeth Whitening – This cosmetic dentistry treatment can give a patient a whiter and brighter smile.
Come Visit Your Green Bay Family Dentist!
If you’re interested in meeting your trusted family dentist, we encourage you to schedule an appointment at your Green Bay dental office. To do so, you can either give us a call at (920) 437-3376 or fill out our appointment request form. We can’t wait to see you and provide you with our compassionate dental care!